PERCEPTION

In strength there is weakness, and in weakness there is strength. Through the passage of time strong becomes weak and weak strong... SUN TZU

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

So....it's valentine!!!


I don't celebrate valentine. Why? Because I said so. Ha Ha! Why must I celebrate something that will not help me in my spiritual or physical life? Yeah, one must show some kind of appreciation to love ones. But is it only on valentine day you love that person? Y make a big fuss about getting chocolate or roses or what ever people are giving to each other these days??... Love is about being fair, responsible and unselfish sacrifices. Our parents deserve to be our valentine (if it's worth it) forever for all what they have done for us. Who love their children more than anything in the world? All of us... those who are parents would know. Don't you think so too??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home